Protect your home. Save money.
Check out our participating insurance partners and learn how Home Partners certification can help save you money while also increasing your home’s wildfire resilience.
The Home Partners Program Assessment
About the assessment
A FireSmart BC Home Partners Property Assessment provides residents with:
- An in-depth, on-site assessment conducted by experienced fire professionals.
- An opportunity for property owners to identify mitigation actions unique to their property.
- A detailed follow-up report with customized mitigation actions designed to measurably reduce the wildfire risk to your property.
- An opportunity to earn FireSmart acknowledgement for your mitigation achievements through a certificate. The certificate is given upon successful completion of required mitigation actions and an on-site follow-up inspection.
- A mitigation certification that can be shared with participating insurance providers to showcase mitigation activities and may be eligible for insurance incentives or discounts. Please note: FireSmart does not share the assessment or any details of the assessment with the insurance industry.
- FireSmart Home signage for their property (upon successful completion of required mitigation actions and an on-site follow-up inspection).
Home Partners Case Study – Princeton