Your work makes a difference
The only thing more rewarding than doing great work is seeing the positive impacts of it every day—not just in British Columbia, but across the country.
Whether you’re working behind the scenes from your desk, or getting your boots on the ground in wildfire-susceptible communities, your work with FireSmart will have an incredible impact. There are a variety of career paths to choose from with plenty of perks and benefits, and they all play a part in keeping the places we call home safe.Discover the perks
Why work with FireSmart?
We’re focused on making a positive impact in our communities and in our company, too. That’s why there are so many rewarding reasons to join us in making more communities FireSmart:
- Work with an incredible team, focused on collaboration.
- Make a positive impact in your local community, province, or across Canada.
- Gain new skills and experience through mentorship and training.
- Play an integral part in a continually growing industry.
- Get access to opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Experience regional travel opportunities.
- Join a diverse team with a focus on equity and equality.