- Fire Danger Rating (30s) - Gutters
- Fire Danger Rating (30s) - Lawn
- Fire Danger Rating (30s) - Firewood
- The Wildfire Danger Rating sign explained
- Secretary Rice and FireSmart BC ask BC residents to prepare for wildfire
Images + Printables
- Social Post Images
- Printable Assets - Banner - 10x4' - Poster - 8.5x11"
- For custom sizes and additional items, please email [email protected]
About the campaign
Our 2022 Spring Campaign is centred around the idea that individuals across the province have both the power and responsibility to help lower their property's wildfire risk level. We've used the iconic "Fire Danger Rating" sign to convey how minor tasks, common chores and a little everyday elbow grease are all people need to take action. The campaign includes three 30-second TV advertisements, three different billboard designs, and strategic placements of digital ad/social media assets—all of which will be seen throughout the province in areas where risk levels are high and our core audience lives and recreates. We've provided the assets on this page to help our FireSmart community help spread the word. We also encourage you to reach out to [email protected] should you require assistance or anything additional. For general FireSmart brand assets please visit www.firesmartbc.ca/toolkit FireSmart is a shared responsibility and we appreciate the efforts everyone is undertaking to help build a more wildfire resilient province.